You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘brick edging’ tag.
Decorative edging is one simple element you can add to your landscaping to create a big impact aesthetically and functionally. It can…
- Decrease maintenance needs by holding back mulch, creating a barrier between planting beds and lawn or paved areas
- Inhibit grass and weeds from creeping into the planting bed.
- Make mowing easier with pavers separating planting beds and lawn areas, reducing injury to plants, eliminating the need for trimming.
- Help showcase planting beds or focal points
- Border sidewalks, driveways and patios, enhancing the look of paving, especially if it’s concrete.
- Be used to create maintenance strips along buildings or under fences, in areas where grass is hard to mow.